Yesterday Carly and I met friends at the Park (Chris had to work). She played with Brynn, Payton and Lucas and then talked about it the rest of the day (on repeat). I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures from that outing.
Today it was the "spring forward" for daylight savings. We did make it to nursery and Carly wore a cute spring dress. I have to take her picture when she is looking so cute. She even let me curl her hair (not that you can tell).
This(below) is a typical Carly face, I asked her to look at me. She's a stinker.
After church we played outside. She even ate lunch outside. Chris cleaned out my flower beds. THANK YOU Chris, I didn't know how I was going to bend over to do that.
She had to help with everything...then they needed a break.
Carly was about to fall asleep drinking in the sunlight.
Chris also moved our dresser out to the garage so I could finish a painting project I'd started earlier in the week. I didn't take before or after pictures...but it feels like new furniture. After naps we played some more outside and Carly's Grandma Jane and Aunt Sara stopped by. We got to see Sara's new baby Leon (he's just over a month old). Carly even wanted to hold him.
We just finished dinner and Chris and Carly are playing Wii Baseball.
It's been a wonderful weekend!
3 comments:
Fun day for everyone....thanks for sharing.
That Carly face cracks me up!!
We loved playing with her!! I love to listen to her talk.
Post a Comment