Tuesday, March 8, 2011

teach your children good manners

I love this "instant karma". I love it because Carly has better manners than some people. She says "thank you" and "you're welcome". She says "bless you" when you sneeze (and sometimes when you cough). She says "excuse me" when she burps or toots. It makes me proud. She's such a sweet girl when she wants to be.

Friday we had Luke and I dressed Carly to match Luke's packed clothes. After naps we walked to the mailbox. It was pretty nice and the kids could run up the street. Carly wanted to hold hands and then they raced back home.



Here is Sunday. I'm looking large and in charge (approx. 6 weeks to go). Carly got a new dress from Grandma and Grandpa and she was so cute. We have a hard time getting to church on time (it's at 9a)...and mostly just make it to nursery. It's daylight savings this weekend and that isn't going to help.



Chris is turning 31 on Thursday. I think I will make this cake for his Birthday. It's delicious. chocolate swirl muffin cake He hasn't decided if we will go out for dinner or if I'll be making something....I hope he decides we should go out.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh HI there pregnant belly!

Brynnie Mac said...

I think you both look so cute!!! And on the instant Karma, I can totally relate to that. Even at age 12, I still have a very polite child, and I hope he continues to be that way forever and ever. Rude people make me very uncomfortable.