Monday, April 11, 2011

continue what you have begun

So Friday started with contractions. They progressed throughout the day. I called my Mom and told her and after all day of regular contractions my parents decided to come up. We went up to the hospital late Friday night. I was only dilated 1 1/2 cm and 50% effaced (which is what the Dr told me at my Thursday appointment). So I got to stay for an hour watching contractions come every 3-7 minutes....still no change. I was sent home with a shot in the butt for the pain. Saturday more of the same....only I lost my mucus plug (sorry if TMI). Same old contractions. They aren't getting any stronger but are still just as regular.

Today is Monday, my parents have gone and I'm still having regular boring contractions, although not as often as 3-7 minutes...but I've quit tracking them. So, when will it change? What if I have to do this all week? It's not fun. But it is what it is and I guess little MLB will come when she is ready.?!..

Here is a picture of Carly, Woody and Buzz this weekend in Grandpa's sleeping bag.

2 comments:

England said...

Hi WoodyBuzz, and Carly!

Whitney said...

Ha ha... I was going to say something similar to what Audrey said.
I hope MLB will come soon!