I went to the Dr yesterday morning. I'm dilated 2cm and still 50% effaced. Baby has dropped though. The good Dr stripped my membranes in hopes that it will help kick things in gear. If it doesn't we are being induced Sunday night so will have baby girl most likely Monday morning. We are excited. Still hoping she comes on her own but glad to know there is light at the end of the tunnel. My next post will be with pictures of our new bundle of joy.
In the meantime here are a couple pictures of our current bundle of joy. From 2 years ago, so little and cute.


Chris went to the Dr this week too. He is cleared to go back to work on Monday. We will miss having him home with us. We have had fun going to the park, playing, taking family naps, watching movies and just having him here with us. I'll miss his help with Carly when she is being a pill.
1 comment:
Oh I can't wait to see pics of MLB!! Please keep me posted if you guys need anything. Sending lots of love to the Brunson 3....soon to be 4!!!
Post a Comment