On Thursday we had a lunch play date with Audrey, Luke and Sam. The babies slept (mostly) and the big kids played and ran around.
I've been trying to do yard work which is difficult with 2 small children. I have to wait for Maddy to nap so I can put the monitor in the window (to hear her if she wakes up) and then have to monitor Carly. This morning she decided she would sample a dandelion...I don't think she liked it. She also thought she would be helpful with the flower pots and pulled the flowers out of the pots and the pedals off the flowers. She's so helpful sometimes. Chris is working, so it's hard to get much done (even though I have all day). I'm hoping we can get to the garden in the next week or 2. We need to do some repairs to the fence (thanks to the dogs).
Carly's new words or phrase the past couple days (besides telling me No and nope) is "Okay, bye". She will ask me something and then say "okay, bye". An example: I say "Carly please do not pull Mom's flowers out of the flower pots...okay?" Carly "okay, bye". Or it will be something like this, Carly: "where Carly's cup?" I'll say "on the table" and she'll reply "okay, bye". Funny girl.
1 comment:
I love her shades. You do too? Okay, bye.
Post a Comment