Here are pictures from Easter (last weekend). Carly loved having Easter egg hunts and helping color eggs. It was a beautiful day last Sunday and Carly and Dad were able to play outside while Maddy and I had naps. What a great day.
And here are a few random pictures from this week. It was Chris's last week as an Electrician Apprentice. He is now a Journeyman Electrician. Congrats to him, I'm proud of him and hope he is proud of himself. I also took Maddy into the Dr because I was worried about her jaundice. The Dr. assured me she is fine as she is gaining weight. It's going away now, every day a little more. She goes back in about a week for a real checkup.
This weekend my parents and The Hunts came for Sam's baby blessing. Grandpa and the Hunts also got to meet Maddy for the 1st time. They opted to stay in a local hotel, so last night we had a pool party at the hotel. Carly loved it.
I can hardly believe that Maddy will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. She's so sweet and cute, such a good baby. I never thought Carly was a bad or difficult baby but compared to Maddy it's like night and day. I wonder if that is how they will be? Maddy rarely gets mad or cries..she still sleeps so much. She slept through the night last night (for the 2nd time). I keep waiting for it to change and she will start crying and wanting to nurse every 2 hours but she doesn't and hasn't.
1 comment:
Maddy is so tiny and cute and I really love her hair. I also love that picture of Carly really SQUEEZING Baby Sister. :)
Post a Comment