Friday, May 20, 2011

watch your actions, they become habits



Maddy is already a month old. I wish she would stay little forever. She's such a good baby. In fact, she slept through the night again...for the past 2 nights. I'm so lucky with her. She still sleeps lots and eats every 3-4 hours, she is a little crabby in the evening wanting to eat every hour until she crashes out around 10:30p. She's also the queen of blowouts. I think she saves it up. Yesterday I had to bathe her after a blowout and then again before I put her to bed. She's stained many outfits already.



I'm also lucky that Carly doesn't get jealous or upset. She's a good big sister and wants to give hugs and kisses and always touch her. She says "Hi little wheatheart" and I love it, so precious.
Some other Carly words:
Comes = cause- as in "Carly why is your room so messy?" Carly "Comes."
becomes = because
when counting it's: "1, 6, seben, 8, 9, 10" - when she has her bracelets (there could be 3 of them) she says "1,5,6,seben,8,9,10".
Oh, Carly also tries whistling. When we call the dogs in we whistle and Carly comes and yells "tweet, tweet" or "hee who"...that is her version of whistling. It makes me laugh.
she also likes to play with my phone and she says she is texting. I ask who she is texting. One day it was Mickey Mouse, mostly is Audrey/Lukey or Grammy/Grampy. She's funny. Obviously we text a lot.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Katie is also the queen of blowouts. AND! I think that the antibiotics that she is on this time are FINALLY doing the job. She's slept through the night the past 3 nights. Happy day!