Monday, May 9, 2011

tell people today how much you love them

Hmm, the past week lets see what happened.? Chris is back to work, hopefully he will remain employed for a while. I've been home with my 2 girls, it's fun and sometimes exhausting. Chris's softball season has also started. Me and the girls have yet to go to a game due to weather and the time of night the game is. Hopefully our weather improves soon. I'm ready to be outside and to get the garden planted.

Thursday was Cinco De Mayo. I made a feast and it was delicioso.


Sunday was Mothers Day, I got to sleep in a little (until 8a) and then we went to breakfast. I love going to breakfast. YUM! I also rented a few movies (mostly chick flicks) so I was lazy all day watching movies.

Today Maddy is 3 weeks old. I took her for a check up. She is now 8lbs 4oz and has grown 3/4 inch since birth. The Dr. said she is perfect and I agree. We go back in a couple months for shots. On another note, I weighed myself this morning and I'm down 20lbs since giving birth.

After the Dr it was home for naps.


Carly woke up and then pretended to be asleep. She's a funny girl.

3 comments:

Connie Baldwin said...

Yummy dinner!
That is great she is perfect and way to go on losing weight....cause it sure is not coming off of me.

Lynn Baldwin said...

Why is that Carly such a character? She makes me laugh. I love breakfast too and May 5th.

Whitney said...

I love that you had Jarritos for Cinco de Mayo. Tyson calls them Jar-it-ohs. Hey-you-vos.
I love Baby Maddy's bow.