Thursday:
Carly calls my slippers "cowboy boots".
Friday:
Carly was in the garage "helping" her Dad clean. She came in covered in dirt and dust....the picture didn't quite capture the mess that she was.
She really needed a bath.
Saturday:
I tried to get Carly's hair out of her face (I don't want to cut it until it's long enough to be one length). Well she hated it and started to cry until I told her we could take a picture of her ponytail.
and then of course she did this.
We went to get some lunch and noticed the fire station having an open house. So we decided to stop.
We also went to the petting zoo.
That night as I was holding Maddy, Carly told me she wanted some milk so I said I'd go get it. She told me she would hold Maddy for me.
I love these girls so much. Carly is so sweet and so smart and so funny. She amazes me with her words when she talks and what she remembers and retains. I'm so lucky to have her. She makes me proud. I'm always a little nervous when we go to Church and nursery that she'll act out like she sometimes does at home.. but she is just shy and sweet and very helpful. She is always concerned when another kid is crying. She is so helpful when it's time to clean up and sings the clean up song. Maddy is still as sweet as ever. Grandpa calls her an angel and I think he's on to something. She was sent here to be my sweet little angel. I feel at peace when I'm holding her. I hope these girls always know how much they mean to me and how much I love them. I'm so glad they are mine.
1 comment:
Yay! Pop-up comments!
I love your girls. I can't wait to see them again soon!
Post a Comment