It's been fun having him home. Carly sure loves it. This morning she woke up (yes, she is still sleeping with us) and Chris was already up. She told me she was going to go see him and told me to stay in bed. She said "just me, not you". Which was fine with me because Maddy kept me up late (she refuses to go to bed before 11pm) and Carly has this nasty little cough that has kept us up.
Well we had a movie party last night and brought the blow up mattress in. Carly thought it was fun and has loved jumping off the couches onto it.
We've been playing a lot of hide and seek with Carly. She loves it but tends to go to the same hiding spots. She's a funny girl. Apparently I say chill out a lot to her because she keeps telling us to chill out. I told her we needed to go change her bum and she told me "okay, chill out Shauna". Confession: I hate when she calls me by my first name...but I think it's funny when she calls Dad Chris and Chrissy.
My Maddy turned 2 months old yesterday. She is so cute and sweet. I love when she smiles at me, it brings tears to my eyes it's so cute.
Here are a few pictures from this morning.
Today is Fathers Day, so happy Fathers Day to Chris, the father of my babies. Thanks for our sweet girls, I love them so much and cannot imagine my life without them. Happy Fathers Day to my Dad too. Thank you for being such a great Dad and role model/hero to me and for being a wonderful Grandpa to my girls.
1 comment:
Tyson showed Katie her rocking horse (like Carly has) and after turning it on a few times (Katie LOVED it), it is broken! It won't make the noises anymore but just keeps moving its head until we take the batteries out.
It makes me very sad because Katie only got to see it one night, and now she looks at it all of the time like, "Mommy, have it make noises again" and I can't. :(
The end.
P.S. I love your girls.
Post a Comment