Tuesday, June 7, 2011

make your own clothes

My little sister is so creative. See here , so when I saw this quote from my book I thought of her and used it. But it should be "make your own clothes cuter" or something.

Anyway, this past weekend the weather was so nice. We were able to spend some time outside playing. Chris played in a Softball tournament all weekend and we went for a little while on Saturday to watch.

Maddy stayed out of the sun and was in the stroller pretty much the whole time we were outside....which is too bad because she is SO cute. Maddy is smiling and coo's now. It's so sweet.

Yesterday morning was so nice we got the pool out. Carly loved it.


Carly told me on Sunday that I was a "good best friend" - she patted my back when she said it. Then the dog came in and she patted him and said he was a good best friend too. Saturday night I got her in the bath and she kept calling me "little lady", it was "come here little lady" and "thanks, little lady". She's so funny, I don't know where she comes up with this stuff.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

You are such a good friend, Little Lady, to post about me and my special shirt. :)

Whitney said...

P.S.I love your girls.