Favorite thing to photograph.
(obviously my girls)
Favorite Flower.
I like so many flowers but I have always loved daisies. "Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?"

*side note. The daisy is also the birth flower for the month of April...
Favorite thing to cook.
I love to cook. I love to bake desserts...so I can eat desserts.

*I made this last night. I might eat it for breakfast.
Favorite Breakfast.

German Pancakes.
Favorite way to exercise.
Fish. Is that considered exercise? I also like to hike and ride my bike..but with 2 small children it's difficult.
Favorite Movie
*no, I'm not copying Whitney, but for the same reasons...it's too hard to pick a favorite, so this has always been my default answer.

Favorite Book
*I love too many books. But I really love this one.

Favorite candy.

Favorite Place to visit.
The beach or rather the ocean. Above is from our trip to Costa Rica.
Favorite place to be.
Like Whitney it's with the people I love most.
My Family...and like Whitney, it turns out home is the favorite place to be.
THE END
2 comments:
Why didn't I think to post about my favorite candy??
You are so nice to me to do this post.
Did you love the sheet cake? Did you make the frosting??
Great post. I like the fisherman picture
Post a Comment