Tuesday, July 5, 2011

cultivate the habit of success

I haven't blogged for a while so this is a quick recap...then I'll blog this weekends fun.

I got to see my close friends at Caitlin's baby shower. I've been friends with these girls since Jr. High...for almost 20 years. So weird to think that much time has gone by.

Here are my two cuties before we went to Church that same day.

Chris got to work on Tuesday the 28th. He took a job through a staffing service working as a laborer at a wind farm helping to build the giant wind tower/mills. It's a paycut but lots of overtime so it will pay the bills lots better than unemployment. It's been kind of a shock to have had him home for a month then gone for 12+ hours each day.

Here are the girls watching a movie.

Friday I had Luke and Sam over while Audrey was out for a run. Luke and Carly get so wild together. They like to climb up Carly's kitchen and jump and hang. They think it's so funny.

My sweet happy Maddy.

No comments: