Tuesday, July 5, 2011

recognize religion as something personal

Sunday was Maddy's blessing at our Church. My Dad blessed her and did a great job. I'm so thankful he is willing to do that for us. Thank you Dad for blessing my babies and for your amazing example. Thanks also to my brothers in law for standing in the circle. Maddy got to wear the same dress that I was blessed in and Carly was blessed in. I didn't get many pictures on my camera. Hopefully I can get more off my parents camera.

Hooray for new family pictures. We all look so nice.

Grandma and the little girls.

p.s. Katie is so stinkin cute and so photogenic. She sees the camera and smiles. Carly looks the other way and says "cheese". So funny trying to take pictures of little kids.
Especially 2 year olds.


Under 1 year, not so hard to photograph.


It was Grandpa's 55th Birthday. I'm so glad we were all together. We barbecued, sang happy birthday, ate delicious food, played with bubbles, ate cake, and had fireworks. It was a FUN day!




1 comment:

Lynn Baldwin said...

Thanks to you for a wonderful day.