Tuesday, July 19, 2011

train your mind to be in a good mood

Maddy is already 3 months old. Last time I had her weighed (a couple weeks ago) she was over 11 pounds. She is getting so big. She is still so sweet and non complaining.



So many people think that Maddy does not look Carly did as a baby and then so many others think they look just alike. I'm with the people that think they look alike. Besides the obvious (hair) they could be twins to me as babies.
You decide. -->
Carly

Maddy


Carly again


Maddy again


So when Carly wore that little outfit she was almost 4 months old. When I put Maddy in it she is almost 3 months old. Is it just me or is Maddy much bigger than Carly was. They are so cute. The one of Carly smiling is one of my favorite baby pics (which is why I tried to duplicate it with Maddy). The pictures were taken 2 years and 5 days apart. Weird. It goes by SO fast.

So tell me, do they look alike? I think so.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

They definitely look like sisters. :)

Lynn Baldwin said...

Similar - not the same except that they are both super cute

England said...

Totally different!