I've got a couple more pictures and videos. The first is from Saturday. Carly was being fed by Michael and mainly I forgot the camera was on video so I just got whoever was sitting around the counter.
So Carly didn't finish all her dinner at this time. Chris always cleans off her spoon by eating the food. I don't love baby food...well except for the fruit (the fruit is good) and the boys, Drew and Stephen wanted to try the baby food or maybe they didn't want to but were curious to know what it tasted like. So they tried what was left. It was funny. They didn't love it. Not that it's really bad, it's just not really good. Too bland, and a little wierd. I think it was turkey, vegetables and rice. Anyway, it was funny. I should have got a video of that.
Oh and on the way home the Seattle airport had a kid play room with slides and tunnels and things. So this is Carly playing in there.
While in Washington everyone kept saying what a happy baby and a good baby Carly is. And she is. But she also had a crowd of people ready to hold her and if she pointed to something they took her to it or gave it to her. She had lots of toys and people to play with. Most importantly Mom didn't have to do laundry or dishes or clean the house. I was able to just be with her. So needless to say the past couple days she is NOT as happy. Carly is a happy baby and she is a good baby, I'm very lucky and very grateful to have such a great child. But she is most definitely a princess and she doesn't like when I have to do something other than be with her or entertain her.
1 comment:
She is a princess. Maybe I will get to see her for Memorial Day??
Post a Comment