While we were having this lovely blizzard (which was Saturday) I was at the Englands new house helping Audrey unpack and put away her kitchen. Amy was there too. The weather totally sucked. Since then the weather has improved but not by much. Yesterday was up in the 60's so Carly and I walked to our little park. She liked the slide this time, but mostly she liked all the rocks and gravel.
Carly also got another tooth. That is 4 on top and 4 on bottom. 8 Teeth. Oh and last week Chris and I had dentist appointments. I won't say how long it had been since we went but it was an embarrassing long time. Well we were both worried we would have cavities and neither of us did. GO us! I asked the Dentist when Carly would need to go and He said around 3 years old....so I guess I don't need to take her as soon as I thought. She likes to brush her teeth though....or mostly suck the paste off the brush as I'm trying to scrub.
Carly really loves her dogs. She loves to walk on them if they are laying down and she likes to lay on them. Well Turner mostly, Marley tries to avoid contact (unless food is involved) he's kind of a cranky old man. Anyway last week Carly lays down next to Turner and just started cracking up. It was funny. Here it is:
This week, I've been watching and enjoying the birds at the feeders. I got a really pretty bird the past couple days. It's a lazuli bunting. He is so pretty. I need to get some more bird seed this week so they keep coming back. I've had a really pretty and loud red winged blackbird too. I really love birds.
This long weekend I'm determined to get the garden tilled and planted. Hopefully the weather cooperates. I think there is a chance of rain Friday through Sunday but hopefully that changes and it's nice. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
That's all for now. Goodbye.
2 comments:
Yeah, love the crazy Rocky Mountain spring weather. 2 inches of snow on Monday morning and then it was gone by 3pm. I hope that this weekend is nice!!
ME AND LUKE ARE WATCHING THE VIDEOS, HE STARTED WAVING AT CARLY AND TALKING TO HER. I THINK HE MISSES HIS CUZ.
Post a Comment