Thursday, May 20, 2010

superstars

So Chris got a shoe magazine (Eastbay) in the mail. Anyway we were looking through it and he saw the Adidas Superstars and confessed that he had a crush on me in Jr. High School because I wore Adidas superstars. These ones.

I asked if that is why he loves me and he says yes. All because in Jr. High my Dad talked me into buying the Adidas superstars. Funny. I distinctly remember getting them before school. I loved them and wore them for years. I think they were even in my parents garage long after I'd moved out.

I thought it was cute and funny. I've known Chris for years and in Jr. High when he was transferred to IJH he was the new boy and all the girls (me included) thought he was so cute. And he was and still is. You remember how cute he was?

We always noticed the other, even back in Jr High. We were friends and he dated friends of mine in Jr. High and High School, but we never did. Sure we flirted lots and then in 2005 we began e-mailing each other (while we were at work all day) and then started to hang out with friends and this is funny, while I was dating some one else we would run into Chris at Softball games. This boyfriend of mine would refer to Chris as my "boyfriend" because he would come and sit with me and chat all through the games. I never corrected him when he did either. I just smiled at him. Funny. He must have known before we new. Anyway, we hung out some more with just each other and then eventually we kissed and that was it for us. We were done for. In LOVE and the rest is history.

The End.

P.S. I need to get us all some matching adidas superstars. Let me know if you find them cheap.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Superstars! Too funny.