We (the sisters in Idaho) met at the Ross Park Drive for lunch today. Luke fell asleep in the car and didn't wake up until we were almost ready to go (so that is why you don't see him in the pictures). It was a beautiful day. The taco spaghetti was delicious...so were the tater tots. Great idea Amy, we will have to do it again soon.
Whitney, we missed you at lunch. Come up soon so you can treat your baby to some taco spaghetti.
1 comment:
Oh taco spaghetti - how I love thee! We were going to go up there for the 4th of July, but now you guys are all coming down here. I don't know when we will get up there... but I must do it soon. I really need to have that food!
When do they close? Labor Day? I'm trying to talk Tyson into letting me do the 5K with the Running the Gap stuff, but it's his birthday the night before - and you know how he gets about his birthday. But maybe in a couple of weeks, in the middle of July? Or in August? We WILL get up there!
Post a Comment