
Last week to get Carly to eat more we let her feed herself. Here is a little video of her feeding herself. She is a big girl. -
Nevermind, the video is too long and it's not loading.My parents decided to come up on Sunday so we had a barbecue at the Englands. The babies love Grandma and Grandpa. I like the pic of Aud and Grandma, their faces are funny.

It's fun after G&G come up, or after they get to see the babies. Then Grandma has to call and skype because she misses the hugs and kisses. Only Carly can't give Grandma kisses and hugs over the phone and computer so I always get lots of love for Grandma. I think it makes Grandma a little jealous. Yesterday we had Luke while Audrey was at work, and after naps decided to fill Carly's new pool up. The babies love pool parties. Luke was still asleep while we were filling up the pool and as I turned my back to fill the dogs water dish, Carly decided to get in the pool with her clothes on. Socks, shoes, shorts, everything. The camera was in the room where Luke was napping so I didn't get a picture of that. It was funny.

.
Last night Carly for the 1st time Carly wanted Dad to put her to bed. It was odd. He had her asleep in about 10 minutes too. She is almost weened off her Mom and it's sad for me.
Well it's supposed to be a nice weekend so we'll see what fun we can find to do. Have a nice day. To all the fathers out there, Happy Fathers Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment