Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weekend

This past weekend we were in UT. My parents were increasing the size of their patio and needed some help with the concrete work. So we headed Friday night. Saturday morning was spent working on the patio. That afternoon we headed to Moki's for lunch. Moki's is a restaurant serving Hawaiian food. It was delicious. They had coconut ice cream that was as good as the coconut ice cream I had in Costa Rica. Speaking of Costa Rica...I wish I was there. Below are some pics from Moki's.




Saturday night we (the Brunsons) decided to go to a Bee's baseball game. It would have been more fun if Carly wasn't so crabby. But when she goes to Grandma and Grandpa's house she doesn't want to sleep. Anyway here she is at the game. She did like seeing the Big Bee dancing around.

I love to be with my family. I love family.
Today I noticed a couple Starlings (birds) trying to make a nest in the barbecue grill. So I opened it when I saw them leave to find more nest materials. This is what I found.

As a bird lover I feel a little bad that the egg will never get a chance to hatch...but on the other hand Starlings are kind of the sucker fish of the bird world. What's one less? Right?

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Why do I look so awesome in the background of those pictures?
And what's up with the stupid birds making a nest in your grill? I hate Starlings.