Wednesday, June 30, 2010

turn around bright eyes

Monday we had another pool party with Luke and Audrey. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera ready (so check with Audreys blog for more pictures-hopefully she posts them). But we did get this one. I made us berry smoothies. Carly liked it and here is her messy face.

Here is Carly this morning with her oatmeal. She likes to try to feed herself.

wrong end of the spoon silly girl....

Today Carly is 15 months old. She is getting her molars in. 2 on one side and today I spotted one breaking through on the other side. She will soon have a full set of teeth. I love her. She is my joy.

1 comment:

Lynn Baldwin said...

I love that you are back on the song titles as the titles to your posts. I also love to see this happy girl Carly