Then we got in and waited for about 1 and 1/2 hours for the movie to start. Here is Audrey and Jen. Patiently waiting.
The movie was good. They keep getting better, which is good because the 1st one is quite lame. The best so far and the men in our lives will like the action/fighting in this one. The movie would have been better without the other people in the theatre. I mean we all saw the previews...so we know that Jacob is going to have his shirt off. Is it really necessary to clap for it? We also read all the books, that is why we are at this special Twilight party, so we don't need the commentary. Or to giggle because we know what's coming next. I can't wait to watch it again in the privacy of my own home. Without the ooohs and ahhs and clapping and compare and contrast between book and movie. It was quite annoying. I don't know how many times I said to Audrey "I wish those people would shut up". I wanted to plug my ears from the other people.
Thanks Audrey for the sweet hook up. I felt pretty cool walking out of the theatre at 11:20p and seeing a LONG line of people waiting for the midnight movie...and I'd already watched it. HA, HA Suckers!!!
2 comments:
Totally special. I'm glad to hear that it is better. I have high hopes for this one. Mostly because I think the director isn't a moron. I don't know when I'm going to see it, but I would like to see it without all of the people in the audience to take away from my experience with their stupidity.
I had a total eclipse of the heart! And I am so glad that the movie got you back on team Edward. He is still beautiful to me.....
Post a Comment