Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Updates

Here are a few things that have happened recently. Saturday night was the 1st time since Carly's birth that I didn't nurse her. She hasn't been breastfed since. It's sad, my baby is a kid and doesn't need me. I have a lot of mixed emotions about it. She was ready though and it was time to be done. Now, bedtime takes 10-15minutes to get her to sleep where before with the nursing it was 30 sometimes 45 minutes.

Sunday Carly was accident prone, tripping and hitting her head on the corner of the coffee table. Then about 20 minutes later running fast and falling giving herself a little whip lash, causing her to bite her tongue. When I say bite her tongue I mean she bit in the middle of her tongue and it bled and was a flap. I had to call Audrey and have her come over and look at it to see if she needed medical assistance. Needless to say I felt like a terrible parent. Oh she also tripped again and fell into the door frame after the tongue biting. It was a sad night. I cried too.

The pictures below are before the accidents....after Church and with her Daddy on Fathers Day.


1 comment:

Connie Baldwin said...

She is so beautiful in her dress.

That was definitely a sad day for her with all her falling down.