
It was Feb 6th and Whitney's Birthday. She is now vente cinco or 25. Feliz Cumpleanos Whit!
We all went to breakfast, some to Steve & Lisa's restaurant just up the beach and the rest to Mangos (our favorite Soda in Tarcoles). Here is a couple pictures at Mangos.
After that it was head back and get packed up...but I wasn't ready to do that so I laid by the pool (to soak up as much sun as I could) then jumped in the pool, then laid by the pool where I watched the neighbors clean their fishing nets.
Then I got in the shower and finished packing...well Chris did most the packing up to leave as I was soaking up the sun. We stopped at the crocodile bridge on our way out of Tarcoles. There were lots of crocodiles sunning themselves. Costa Rica is so beautiful. The landscape is green and lush (and it was the "dry" season) the mountains and ocean are stunning.
We made it to the airport and got on the plane to leave...
We loved Costa Rica! It was an awesome vacation. We hope to be back there again soon. I think Chris and I would like to learn a little better Spanish and then figure out a way to spend more time there..I could live there for a couple years...or at least live there for a month. If you need a vacation, go to Costa Rica. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you Mom for taking us all on this amazing Vacation!
3 comments:
My birthday picture is so freaking cool. But I'm so glad that you didn't put it on Facebook.
You are welcome again. I am glad that the Brunsons enjoyed it (you had me worried for a time there).
What a grand time we all had. Mom is a saint for taking us all!!
St.Connella of Costa Rica
Post a Comment